Direct-Drive Professional Turntable with USB.
This professional stereo turntable features a high-torque direct-drive motor for quick start-ups and a USB output that connects directly to your computer. Other features include: forward and reverse play capability; cast aluminum platter with slip mat and a start/stop button; three speeds 33/45/78; selectable high-accuracy quartz-controlled pitch lock and pitch change slider control with +/-10% or +/-20% adjustment ranges; and removable hinged dust cover. A selectable internal stereo phono pre-amplifier allows the turntable to plug directly to components with no dedicated turntable input. A USB cable and adapter cables are included along with Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity software to digitize your LPs. The AT-LP120USBC comes complete with the Audio-Technica AT95E cartridge and is also compatible with all Audio-Technica cartridges and any ? inch mount cartridge from other manufacturers.
• USB output—connects directly to your computer for plug-&-play use
• Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity software digitizes your LPs
• Direct drive high-torque motor
• Selectable 33/45/78 RPM speeds
• Professional cast aluminum platter with slip mat
• Balanced tone arm with soft damping control
• Switchable built-in pre-amplifier with line-level RCA output cables
• Stroboscopic platter speed indicator
• Forward and reverse play
• Direct Drive Professional Stereo USB turntable
• AT95E Cartridge + AT-HS1 shell
• Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity software
• USB cable
• Adapter cables
• PC or Mac with an available USB port (USB1.1 or higher)
• CD-R or CD-RW writer for burning CDs & installation
• Includes Audacity software for PC & Mac users
• Audacity requires Mac running OS X 10.1 or later or PC running Windows (98 and above)
*The AT-LP120USBC comes complete with the Audio-Technica AT95E cartridge and is also compatible with all Audio-Technica cartridges and any ? inch mount cartridge from other brands.