A Computer-Audio Necessity, AudioQuest JitterBug Filter Reduces Noise on Data and Power Lines on USB Ports: Use on Computers, USB DACs, Streamers, Cars, or Smartphones to Hear Huge Difference A dual-function USB and data filter that has no peer in the market, the amazingly effective and extraordinarily affordable AudioQuest JitterBug dramatically reduces the noise and ringing afflicting both the data and power lines on USB ports. Consider the Product of the Year Award-winning JitterBug the most inexpensive albeit effective computer-audio accessory you can buy. Simply inserting the versatile JitterBug into the USB input of any computer, laptop, DAC, receiver, streamer, car, or smartphone significantly minimizes jitter and packet errors, thereby restoring music's warmth, dimensions, depth, resolution, dynamics, clarity, and resolution.
- Dual-function USB and data filter
- Reduces the noise and ringing afflicting both the data and power lines on USB ports
- Insert into the USB input of any computer, laptop, DAC, receiver, streamer, car, or smartphone significantly minimizes jitter and packet errors
- A second JitterBug can also be used in parallel with the first
- Solves Sound-Degrading Problems Inherent to Every Computer-Audio Setup