The AK70 has been reborn as the AK70 MKⅡ through Astell&Kern's accumulated know-how.
Compact size for easy carrying
and one-handed operation
AK70 MKⅡ delivers superb Hi-Fi audio quality in a pocket-sized portable,
a must-have feature for listeners who want high quality sound any place and anytime.
No need to compromise with lossy, compressed music anymore.
The ergonomic body design fits nicely in the palm of the hand,
making operation a smooth, one-handed experience.
24-bit, 192 kHz Bit-to-Bit Playback
The AK70 MKⅡ plays any resolution of digital files up to 24-bit/192 kHz, bit-for-bit.
32-bit audio and single or double rate DSD can also be played, but it will be converted to PCM or downsampled.
* 32-bit, 384 kHz is downsampled to 24-bit, 192 kHz, and 32-bit, 352 kHz is downsampled to 24-bit, 176 kHz for playback.
* DSD 64/128 is converted via DSD-to-PCM to PCM 24-bit, 176 kHz for playback.
The AK70 MKⅡ delivers original sound using the 2.5mm 4-pole balanced output that Astell&Kern first pioneered on the AK240 (and other manufacturers soon adopted). The balanced out provides a more powerful audio signal with less noise interference.
A simple USB connection will allow the AK70 MKⅡ to be used as a digital music storage device and/or pre-amp to output digital audio through USB.
The AK70 MKⅡ transfers DSD in native format through DoP (DSD over PCM) and converts DSD to PCM for output
for external USB Audio that do not support DoP.
* USB audio (Digital Out) output is available only when an external device can accept digital input through USB.
* DoP (DSD over PCM): This is the standard for transferring DSD data to a USB interface and sends DSD data by mounting them onto PCM data frames.
* The type of OTG cable to connect the AK70 MKⅡ with a portable amp differs depending on the specs of the amp. An OTG cable is not included in the AK70 MKⅡ package.
Connect to your PC/Mac computer, or other system, via a USB cable and use the AK70 MKⅡ's hardware to provide better sound quality.
The AK70 MKⅡ, when used as a USB DAC, will bring out more detail and provide a better listening experience than your computer is capable of delivering, even when listening to your favorite streaming service!
When using the AK70 MKⅡ as a USB DAC, playback up to 24-bit, 96kHz is supported to deliver a much richer sound through a larger soundstage and resolution that goes far beyond the limits of an embedded sound card.
Want to easily play back DSD on your computer? No problem. Using the PC's embedded sound card usually requires a complicated process to playback DSD data, but with the AK70 MKⅡ, simply install our DAC driver on your PC/MAC and play DSD with ease.
* AK70 MKⅡ supports up to 24-bit 96 kHz with USB audio class 1.0 specs.
* DSD 64/128 is converted via DSD-to-PCM for playback.
AK Connect, a DLNA-based music control app, is available on the AK70 MKⅡ and smart devices including your phone or tablet.
You can easily control playback, volume, streaming over Wi-Fi and more with this free app from Astell&Kern.
AK Connect allows for convenient access to all of your connected music libraries including your smart devices, computers, NAS drive, other Astell&Kern Wi-Fi enabled products or any other DLNA compatible music system on your local network.
AK Connect app is available for both iOS and Android devices.
Портативен Hi-Res плейър Astell & Kern AK 70 MKII