This photoelectric detector is designed to give early warnings of a developing fire by sounding its built-in siren and sending notifications to the connected smartphones. It is recommended for kitchens, corridors, basements, or other confined spaces.
- Easy to assemble
- Test button to test operation
- EN14604 certified
- Battery life up to 1 year
- Compatible with smanos X500, X330, W100, W100i, W120i, L020 alarm systems
- Power Supply: DC 9V 6F22 battery x1
- Standby Current: 5uA
- Alarm Current: < 15mA
- LED Frequency in Working State: Once every 32 sec.
- LED Frequency in Alarming State: Once every 0.62 sec.
- Low Battery State: Beep once with LED Flash per 60 sec. (Lasts for 30 days)
- Siren Volume: 85dB
- Monitoring Area: 20m³
- Transmitting Distance: < 80m (open area/no interference)
- Radio Frequency: 868 MHz
- Housing Material: ABS plastic
- Operating Condition: Temperature -10°C ~ +55°C; Relative Humidity <80% (non-condensing)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 102 x 102 x 31 mm