Horizontal and vertical masking panels provide the ultimate flexibility to view aspect ratios ranging from 1.33:1 to 2.35:1
Stewart’s 4Way Screenwall Electrimask features both horizontal and vertical masking, providing the ultimate flexibility in aspect ratios. Combining a fixed screenwall with three individually motorized masking panels, this screen allows for any aspect ratio ranging from 1.33:1 to 2.35:1.
Optimize your 4Way Screenwall Electrimask with a variety of Stewart’s award-winning front projection materials. Microperf X2 and Cinemaperf are available when acoustic transparency is required (acoustically transparent panels also available upon request).
Stewart's exclusive VeLux™ black-velvet appliqué gives the 4Way Screenwall Electrimask a luxurious look and feel. This specialized frame finish absorbs possible over-scan while boosting perceived contrast.
• Variable Aspect Ratio - Variable Height/Variable Width
• Electronically controlled horizontal and vertical masking
• Aluminum extrusion frame finished with VeLux™
• Snap fastening system securely attaches screen to frame
• Choose from a variety of Stewart’s front projection screen materials
• Wall mount brackets
• (1) external 12v screen trigger (VICS) - vertical panels
• (2) 3-position high voltage wall switches (HVS) - horizontal panels
CUSTOM OPTIONS: (available by factory quotation)
• Rear projection models
• Custom sizes and aspect ratios
• Acoustic perforation on front projection models
• Acoustically transparent masking panels
• BRIC system recommended for ultimate masking flexibility and control