ABT-EM Horizontal ElectriScreenElectriMask is designed to provide the flexibility of a multiple aspect ratio ElectriMask system with a roll-up screen.
Trap Door Systems
Stewart Filmscreen’s trap door systems feature a motorized aluminum trap door which closes when screen is not in use. For flush mount installations, the system also features a builder-friendly hidden alignment ring around the box perimeter.
Seamless Large Screens
Like all Stewart Filmscreen products, the ABT-EM Horizontal ElectriScreen ElectriMasks are engineered with totally seamless screen materials (this includes masking borders). To prevent edge-curl and insure a flat image, Stewart utilizes our exclusive Tab-Guy Tensioning system.
Hidden From View
Stewart’s motorized roller system provides a quiet, reliable screen operation. The screen retracts into an obscure trap door that mounts flush with the ceiling surface and can be painted to blend perfectly, efficiently hiding its existence.
Stewart Filmscreen’s ABT-EM Horizontal ElectriScreen ElectriMask is designed to provide the flexibility of a multiple aspect ratio ElectriMask system with a roll-up screen. Aspect ratios from standard NTSC 1.33:1 up to Cinemascope 2.35:1 can be achieved.
• Variable Aspect Ratio - Constant Height/Variable Width
• Electronically controlled screen, trapdoor, and horizontal masking panel
• Custom roller tube with sound-dampening insulated screen drive
• Aluminum screen housing with white painted finish
• Tab-Guy tensioning system ensures smooth surface and eliminates edge curl
• Choose from a variety of Stewart’s front projection screen materials
• black-drop/overscan border above image*
• Matte-black overscan borders on sides and bottom
• Recessed ceiling mount with adjustable drywall flanges
• (1) 3-position low voltage wall switch - screen control
• (1) 3-position low voltage wall switch - horizontal panel control
• (1) 3-position low voltage wall switch - trapdoor control
CUSTOM OPTIONS: (available by factory quotation)
• Custom sizes and aspect ratios
• Rear projection models
• Acoustic perforation on front projection models
• Acoustically transparent masking panels
• Custom control options
• BRIC system recommended for maximum masking flexibility and control
* It is important to add only the amount of black drop needed. Side and bottom masking determined by the amount of black drop and image size.