The ABT Trapdoor Vertical Electrimask is designed to provide the flexibility of dual aspect ratios.
The ABT Trapdoor Vertical Electrimask is designed to provide the flexibility of dual aspect ratios combined with the convenience of a retractable screen. This innovative line of variable-masking models features a motorized trap door, which keeps the screen hidden when not in use.
The ABT Trapdoor Vertical Electrimask is available with variety of Stewart's front or rear projection materials. Our exclusive Tab-Guyª tensioning system ensures a smooth and completely flat screen
surface. Matte black over-scan borders provide a perfectly masked image area.
Microperf X2 and Cinemaperf are available when acoustic transparency is required (acoustically transparent panels are available upon request).
Seamless Large Screens
Like all Stewart Filmscreen products, the Vertical ABT-EM Electriscreens are engineered with totally seamless screen materials (this includes masking borders). To prevent edge-curl and insure a flat image, Stewart utilizes our exclusive Tab-Guy Tensioning system.
Hidden From View
Stewart’s motorized roller system provides a quiet, reliable screen operation. The screen retracts into an obscure trap door that mounts flush with the ceiling surface and can be painted to blend perfectly, efficiently hiding its existence.
Trap Door Systems
Stewart Filmscreen’s trap door systems feature a motorized aluminum trap door which closes when screen is not in use. For flush mount installations, the system also features a builder-friendly hidden alignment around the box perimeter.
Stewart Filmscreen’s ABT-EM Vertical ElectriScreen ElectriMask is designed to provide the flexibility of a multiple aspect ratio ElectriMask system with a roll-up screen. Aspect ratios from standard NTSC 1.33:1 up to Widescreen 1.85:1 can be achieved.
• Electronically controlled retractable screen and trapdoor system
• 4” diameter roller tube with sound-dampening insulated screen drive
• Housing consists of aluminum and fire retardant Sintra
• Factory adjustable drywall stops accommodate various ceiling mount configurations
• Tab-Guy tensioning system ensures smooth surface and eliminates edge curl
• Choose from a variety of Stewart’s front projection screen materials
• 6” black-drop/overscan border above image*
• Matte-black overscan borders on sides and bottom
• Recessed ceiling mount
• 3-position high voltage wall switch (HVS)
CUSTOM OPTIONS: (available by factory quotation)
• Custom sizes and aspect ratios
• Rear projection models
• Acoustic perforations on front projection models
• Custom housing colors
• Quiet motor technology and custom control options - see page 58
* It is important to add only the amount of black drop needed. Side and bottom masking determined by the amount of black drop and image size.