Curved screen re-creates the cinematic experience with a heightened sense of immersion.
Many Hollywood blockbusters are produced in formats such as Cinemascope where the movie is 2.35 times wider than it is high. When watching this aspect ratio on a 16:9 screen, 33% of the pixels are used to create annoying black bars, therefore reducing your image resolution.
Designed for use with an anamorphic lens, the Cine-W features a native 2.35:1 image area allowing full enjoyment when watching movies in the super-wide cinemascope format.
Available with any of Stewart’s front or rear projection materials, the Cine-W allows for a perfectly tensioned screen surface. The exclusive VeLux™ appliqué finish absorbs over-scan and also helps to increase perceived contrast.
• Native 2.35:1 Cinemascope image area
• Curved aluminum extrusion frame with 5” VeLux ™ border
• Choose from a variety of Stewart’s front projection screen materials
• Curvature reduces exposure to cross-reflected and side wall sources of ambient light
• Heightens viewer’s sense of immersion
• Custom radius to optimize your application
• Screen curve corrects for the pincushion geometry of anamorphic lenses
• Wall mounting brackets
CUSTOM OPTIONS: (available by factory quotation)
• Custom sizes
• Rear projection models
• Acoustic perforations on front projection models
• Aperture or hanging (eyebolts)