The Horizontal ScreenWall Electrimask is a fixed screen designed to provide a perfect image area when viewing multiple aspect ratios.
The Horizontal Screenwall Electrimask is a fixed screen designed to provide a perfect image area when viewing multiple aspect ratios. Electronically controlled masking panels extend and retract to eliminate unsightly gray bars or image cropping. This contemporary screen model is great for use in a dedicated home theaters, as well as any other location a projection screen is to be utilized.
Available with any of Stewart’s front or rear projection materials, the Horizontal Screenwall Electrimask allows for a perfectly tensioned screen surface. The exclusive VeLux™ applique finish absorbs over-scan and also helps to increase perceived contrast.
• Variable Aspect Ratio - Variable Height/Variable Width
• Electronically controlled horizontal masking
• Aluminum extrusion frame finished with VeLux™
• Snap fastening system securely attaches screen to frame
• Choose from a variety of Stewart’s front projection screen materials
• Wall mount brackets
• (2) 3-position high voltage wall switches (HVS) - horizontal panel control
CUSTOM OPTIONS: (available by factory quotation)
• Rear projection models
• Custom sizes and aspect ratios
• Aperture mount
• Acoustic perforation on front projection models
• Acoustically transparent masking panels
• BRIC system recommended for ultimate masking flexibility and control