The VCS (Video Conference Screen) is a standard electric screen outfitted with a customized housing that holds a camera.
The VCS [Video Conference Screen] is a standard electric screen outfitted with a customized housing that holds a camera. Positioned underneath the screen, the camera is less visible to conference participants, who might be uncomfortable with cameras that are in full view. Eliminating cameras on the wall creates a cleaner installation and an atmosphere of productivity and teamwork.
One issue that many videoconferencing setups have today is that the camera is often glaringly visible, which in addition to looking unattractive, makes people more self-aware and uncomfortable, which ultimately can lead to decreased productivity. At Stewart, we are committed to providing seamless solutions for business and videoconferencing applications.
Optimize your VCS with any of Stewart’s award-winning front projection materials. Microperf X² is available when acoustic transparency is required.
The VCS is equipped with Stewart’s exclusive Tab-Guy™ tensioning system designed to ensure a smooth flat surface and prevent edge curl. Matte black over-scan borders provide for a perfectly masked image area.
• Can easily accommodate the camera of your choice
• Integrate with existing board rooms, or media centers
• Screen can be used without deploying camera
• Electronically controlled screen and trapdoor
• Custom roller tube with sound-dampening insulated screen drive
• Aluminum screen housing with white painted finish
• Tab-Guy tensioning system ensures smooth surface and eliminates edge curl
• Choose from a variety of Stewart’s front projection screen materials
CUSTOM OPTIONS: (available by factory quotation)
• Custom sizes and aspect ratios
• Microperf X²
• Custom control options